The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Original Mariah Talk (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/original-mariah-talk/)
-   -   Give me some sympathy please..... (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/original-mariah-talk/4118-give-me-some-sympathy-please.html)

stereoman405 05-24-2010 07:15 PM

Give me some sympathy please.....

So after all the work of getting us a larger boat slip, and many long hours trying to find the perfect boat I FINALLY had a 2002 z245 STC WITHIN MY REACH and I just barely missed it. :head_on_wall:

Only 16 ever made of the coveted (in my book) mid cabin open bows under 25' and it was within driving range, my price range, had the motor I wanted AND the wife gave it the ok. Just a coupe days late. Grrrrrr.....

Okay, rant off. Just had to vent. Probably once in a life time deal, and I figured you all would feel my pain.

If one of you got it I hope you thoroughly enjoy it. I know I would've! :dual_pistols: :D

Dredd 05-24-2010 08:14 PM

Re: Give me some sympathy please.....

Ohhh, ouch!
Maybe the buyer won't like it or will fall through or something. We thought we missed out on our MX-19 when it disappeared from CL a few hours after we decided to go for it. Thankfully the PO's wife talked him into re-listing it!

On the other hand.. maybe you'd miss A Fist Full's cuddy anyway. :beach:

stereoman405 05-24-2010 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dredd (Post 22279)
Ohhh, ouch!
Maybe the buyer won't like it or will fall through or something. We thought we missed out on our MX-19 when it disappeared from CL a few hours after we decided to go for it. Thankfully the PO's wife talked him into re-listing it!

On the other hand.. maybe you'd miss A Fist Full's cuddy anyway. :beach:

Haha, I just figured out what you were referring to with "A Fist Full". That was the PO's name that I removed last year. The cuddy is pretty small on her, I'm guessing the mid cabin is still larger unfortunately. I just added kiddo number three so having the added bow room to spread out when friends are with us would sure be nice.

I just got a very minor sense of hope. I got an email back from the selling agency saying "they are pretty sure its sold, but will know for sure in a couple days". Grrrr, this is almost worse! This weekend when I called it was for sure gone, now I have hopes that it COULD still happen but that they are just hedging their 'financing contingency'.

Sigh, fingers crossed...

ShabahZ280 05-25-2010 12:12 AM

That sucks, sorry to hear it... Sounds to me like it's time to go for the Z275ST instead, there seem to be a few more of those around! :)

mikeyt 05-25-2010 02:51 AM

Hey, you never know what might happen with the other 'buyer' so i'll keep my fingers & toes crossed for you......no matter how silly i look. ;)