The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Original Mariah Talk (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/original-mariah-talk/)
-   -   Mariah Gear (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/original-mariah-talk/2348-mariah-gear.html)

Daxgirl 04-21-2009 06:03 PM

Mariah Gear

We just put our new Mariah in the marina. First chance to get to know her and she is beautiful. I am looking into how much it would cost to get the old label to where we can use it for shirts, hats, towels, etc. We have a shirt company we do a lot of business with and would like to be able to embroidery as opposed to screen printing. If anyone is intersted let me know.

thawk 04-21-2009 09:11 PM

Re: Mariah Gear

Sounds great Daxgirl!!!!Please keep me posted on your progress.

Shabah198 04-25-2009 12:29 AM

I would definitely be interested in some embroidered Mariah merchandise! I suggested for someone to do this a while back, but didn't hear anything. If you can make this happen, let everyone know and I'm sure it would be a hit! :wink_thumbup:

jeffryb 04-25-2009 12:32 AM

Absolutely!! Keep us posted, I would love some beach towels or shirt's or whatever!! :wink_thumbup:

2 OWNER MARIAH 04-26-2009 12:33 PM

Sign me up also:yes_grin:

Daxgirl 04-26-2009 12:53 PM

Hello everyone,
I would like some feedback on which of the older emblams people would like most. The shield is not possible for less than $800+ to set it up because of all the colors. From the catalog posted, I liked both older ones with the Mariah and the swirl with the crown. Those can come in one color and I can get those set up for a more reasonable price (like @ $50+ a piece). Once that is done anyone can order what they want in any color. I will talk to them on Tuesday and see if we can put a little catalog together that I can put online so people can order direct what they want. Any feedback about this would be appreciated. I will do what I can to set it up.

kevo 04-28-2009 04:06 PM

Love the idea!! Keep us updated.

jeffryb 04-30-2009 01:23 AM

That sounds awesome! let us know.:wink_thumbup:

fbinker 04-30-2009 04:14 AM

Hey Daxgirl, let me know if you have any problems with the set-up, sounds kinda high at 50.00, I have a screen printing & embroidery business and we have a set-up fee of 20.00. I would be able to have stuff ready to go next week. T-shirts, crew neck s-shirts, hooded s-shirts, tank tops, womens v-neck t-shirts. I can also set the logo up for embroidery. Hats, jackets, polo shirts, towels and if need be send me leather for the headrest and I can stitch it, send it back, you have your local apolstery shop put it together in your home town. Best part no set-up, doing some for myself. Any question let me know. thanks

Vacation Dave 05-08-2009 03:38 PM

Keep me posted. I have a 95 Mariah and like that vintage but would be interested in anything that looks classy like the logal on the web site.