The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Original Mariah Talk (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/original-mariah-talk/)
-   -   Z235 Sink & Subwoofers (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/original-mariah-talk/216-z235-sink-subwoofers.html)

mariah2350sc 08-15-2007 06:41 PM

Z235 Sink & Subwoofers

I also just bought a 2350zc and I am trying to learn more about it. I do not know much about it but the sticker says it is a 2350ZC

I am also looking for a owners manual for it, but I cant get into the part that shows the manauals. Can anyone help?

Brent

mikeyt 08-15-2007 06:50 PM

Hi Brent

Sounds like the admin guys didn't give you the proper clearance. As a 'silver' contributor you should have access to that area. Either Ryan or Chris will catch this & correct it for you.

180diablo 08-15-2007 08:48 PM

I'am so tempted to call up the former owner and see if he has the manual sitting around somewhere ... :)

Probably won't... but .. would like to.. lol.

MariahMan 08-15-2007 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mariah2350sc (Post 688)
I also just bought a 2350zc and I am trying to learn more about it. I do not know much about it but the sticker says it is a 2350ZC

I am also looking for a owners manual for it, but I cant get into the part that shows the manauals. Can anyone help?

Brent

PM sent;)

mariah2350sc 08-16-2007 05:48 PM

Ok I was able to get into manual part of the forum.

I have a sink in the cuddy and i can figure out how to get it to work. Anyone know about these, is there a pump and I dont know it or what? Any help would be great.

ShabahZ280 08-16-2007 06:16 PM

The sink in the cuddy, (at least in mine) is a manual pump. There will be a lever with a black cap on it. There's a plastic bag container that connects underneath in the cabinet via a small piece of hose & clamp, and to get the water out, just fill the container with water, and move the lever on the sink up and down, to pump it.

For what it's worth, I've never used mine! :)

mariah2350sc 08-16-2007 06:44 PM

Thanks I will have to try that.

I have seen that some people have added subwoofers to their boat, where did you guys mount them. I want to add one or two but can not figure the best place to put them.

Thanks this site is great
Brent

ShabahZ280 08-16-2007 11:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I have my 12" subwoofer mounted inside a bandpass box (specialized wood box). It's mounted on the port side next to the engine compartment. I have the 600w amplifier mounted on the engine compartment cover. It's wired into a switch on the dash, so I can turn my "thump" on and off. You can see it in this pic. (I can take some better pics, if you want, this one was to show off my LED light installation.)

mariah2350sc 08-17-2007 06:22 AM

A couple more pic would be great.

ShabahZ280 08-20-2007 05:18 PM

3 Attachment(s)
pics attached. mind the mess. I was cleaning!

12" C4 Subwoofer in Bandpass Box, with 600w Pyramid Amp. Bought them both on ebay brand new for less than $150 shipped. The box fits perfect in between the motor cover and the side molding. The way I see it, I've had my old boat broken into and my stereo stolen before. (Not my Mariah though!) If something were to happen, I'm not out too much money. And it's portable enough that I can remove it for the winter.