The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Original Mariah Talk (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/original-mariah-talk/)
-   -   Vectorized Mariah Logo for Embroidery (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/original-mariah-talk/11756-vectorized-mariah-logo-embroidery.html)

pllevine 08-29-2017 11:29 AM

Vectorized Mariah Logo for Embroidery

1 Attachment(s)
Hi...

I have been trying to find an EPS vector file for the Mariah stylized logo. If you are trying to get your new upholstery embroidered with the Mariah logo, this is the file that you want to use....
I figure that I can save you all the cost of the software to create the EPS file....

Phil

pllevine 08-29-2017 11:34 AM

Re: Vectorized Mariah Logo for Embroidery

1 Attachment(s)
Sorry about the last post... I put the vectorized EPS logo into a ZIP file, as our forum message software cannot handle an EPS file... It is inside the attached ZIP file....

Phil:wink_thumbup:

computerbad 08-30-2017 03:01 AM

I actually came on to the forum today looking for something just like this. My 96 180 shabah has a the coat of arms embroidered into some of the panels too. Any chance you have seen that? I am attempting to change the accent colors from an awful hunter green to a more modern beige.

Thank you again

chuse927 08-30-2017 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by computerbad (Post 63810)
I actually came on to the forum today looking for something just like this. My 96 180 shabah has a the coat of arms embroidered into some of the panels too. Any chance you have seen that? I am attempting to change the accent colors from an awful hunter green to a more modern beige.

Thank you again

If you find the shield logo in the same format please share. I would love to have some shorts done.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

pllevine 08-30-2017 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuse927 (Post 63824)
If you find the shield logo in the same format please share. I would love to have some shorts done.

Shorts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chuse927 08-30-2017 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pllevine (Post 63825)
Shorts?

Shirts

computerbad 08-31-2017 02:45 AM

I think I might make a rubbing and take it to a local quilting shop and see what they can do. I will keep you posted.

leifmadsen 09-01-2017 12:54 AM

My wife also dies graphic design and might be able to trace it for me. I'll let you know. We're going to the cottage this weekend and one of the badges fell off last summer.

I've been meaning to glue it back on (recommendations for glue / epoxy so I don't ruin the panels?) so maybe good timing to have her take it into work.

Ping me in a day or two to remind me :)

Sent from my LG-H915 using Tapatalk

pllevine 09-02-2017 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leifmadsen (Post 63842)
My wife also dies graphic design and might be able to trace it for me. I'll let you know. We're going to the cottage this weekend and one of the badges fell off last summer.

I've been meaning to glue it back on (recommendations for glue / epoxy so I don't ruin the panels?) so maybe good timing to have her take it into work.

Ping me in a day or two to remind me :)

Sent from my LG-H915 using Tapatalk

If you all give me a day or so, I have a really good vectorized EPS file of the Mariah shield... Funny, I thought about shirts, hats, and mugs too.... But for now, I will concentrate on getting my Mariah 202 back from the upholsterers.... He's only had it for almost 3 months..... Goodbye Summer.....
And my wife and son are up at Lake Lanier in Georgia visiting family and I don't have my boat back.........

pllevine 09-02-2017 11:43 AM

1 Attachment(s)
OK....
For those of you looking for a vector graphic copy of the Mariah shield, I am attaching the file to this message.....
I ran it in High Quality mode in order to get an accurate reproduction of the Latin script at the bottom of the shield....

Phil
:wink_thumbup: