The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Original Mariah Talk (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/original-mariah-talk/)
-   -   I want an original Mariah (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/original-mariah-talk/11580-i-want-original-mariah.html)

Ken63 06-30-2017 12:03 PM

I want an original Mariah

Hi

On a Saturday in December of 2012 a guy walks into my kitchen, introduces himself and informs me that he is dating my wife. So that Monday when I saw my lawyer about filing for divorce and told him I lived on a lake he asked if I had a boat. I told him no and at this rate I would never own one. He said, yes you will, check out Mariah, I used to have one. Last year my neighbor sold me (actually my Mom) a Bayliner 175 Capri which is a great, small, fun boat just so we could get on the water. But for 5 years I have been looking at used Mariahs and dreaming. If the stars align by July 21 I will no longer have to pay alimony as my ex-wife has been co-habitating with said man since 2013. So 2 questions- What is a fair price for this boat- 1998 MARIAH Z 280 MCC and what is its draft? And what does MMC stand for? Thanks...

Firestone 06-30-2017 12:11 PM

Re: I want an original Mariah

Wow crazy story! I start at nada boats with the correctly selected options to get a base price. Then you need to look at your local market via craigslist to see what is going on. Z package comes with several options. Do a site search for the draft. Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

GaryDoug 07-01-2017 03:14 AM

The draft is 26" with the drive up and 43" with the drive down.

bdbyrnes 07-01-2017 03:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ken63 (Post 62917)
Hi

On a Saturday in December of 2012 a guy walks into my kitchen, introduces himself and informs me that he is dating my wife. So that Monday when I saw my lawyer about filing for divorce and told him I lived on a lake he asked if I had a boat. I told him no and at this rate I would never own one. He said, yes you will, check out Mariah, I used to have one. Last year my neighbor sold me (actually my Mom) a Bayliner 175 Capri which is a great, small, fun boat just so we could get on the water. But for 5 years I have been looking at used Mariahs and dreaming. If the stars align by July 21 I will no longer have to pay alimony as my ex-wife has been co-habitating with said man since 2013. So 2 questions- What is a fair price for this boat- 1998 MARIAH Z 280 MCC and what is its draft? And what does MMC stand for? Thanks...

Yeah, to Hell with that bastard, glad you are in a state where cohabiting may matter - unlike Colorado. 11 more Alimony payments myself!

Time to get that original Mariah and Alpha Up.

Tlolesen 07-05-2017 01:10 AM

I'm new to boating the 2001 Shabah I have is my first boat what is the draft?

Ken63 07-07-2017 04:58 PM

Where or how is the best way to restore torn seats?

pllevine 07-08-2017 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ken63 (Post 63034)
Where or how is the best way to restore torn seats?

By finding someone that specializes in marine upholstery and paying them to reupholster.... just like I'm doing right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikeyt 07-17-2017 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tlolesen (Post 62959)
I'm new to boating the 2001 Shabah I have is my first boat what is the draft?

Being a silver contributor gives you access to the brochures. That's where you will find the draft information you're seeking.

phillycincykid 07-19-2017 01:52 AM

I like my original!