The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Mariah Parts For Sale & Wanted (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/mariah-parts-sale-wanted/)
-   -   Wanted: Bimini top recommendations (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/mariah-parts-sale-wanted/9803-bimini-top-recommendations.html)

Jam76 09-04-2014 11:54 PM

Bimini top recommendations

Hello, I have a 97 z210 shabah and in in need of a Bimini top. I would love a factory one but know that's not gonna happen so I want to know which brand you guys recomend. I think I want stainless, but I guess if it's top notch, aluminum would be ok. I just want one that fits the boat good, looks good, and will last.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rkrajice 09-06-2014 03:43 AM

Re: Bimini top recommendations

2 Attachment(s)
NEW BIMINI FOR SALE

Late 2014 I just had a bimini custom made for my 1999 Shabah218, and now have decided to sell the boat. I'll never get my investment out of it, so I would like to sell it separately.

It is Sunbrella fabric, burgundy color, with storage boot. The frame is stainless, and there is white piping around the edges. Very, very sharp. The guy that made it has been in the business for 30 years and is a true craftsman. I literally used it all of 3 times, it has been sitting in my home since.

My cost was $850, Will sell at a loss, $450. Can email photo extra photos.

Bob email: [email][email protected] cell: 248-200-9494
Royal Oak, MI

Z210 Shabah LE 09-07-2014 05:08 AM

Jam76,

I would suggest that you contact RNR Marine for a quote. I spoke with them this week and they are very knowledgeable and familiar with the Mariah's. I have copied and pasted their contact info below.

RNR-Marine, Incorporated
636-G Long Point Road, Box 39
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
www.rnr-marine.com
email: [email protected]
(843) 303-6928

I am considering having them build a custom convertible top for my Z210 in the spring that will be similar to the original factory convertible top. That way it will fit into the rear storage compartment just like the original ones did.

If anyone has an original convertible top for their Z210, please send me a personal message. I would like to get a few measurements from you.

Jam76 09-07-2014 05:32 AM

Z210, I have just what your looking for, a factory convertible top for a 1997 Z210 and would be happy to get u any measurement you need. I don't know how to message you, or I would. I'll check into rnr and see what they say about building me a Bimini. Thanks for the info.

Jam76 09-07-2014 05:38 AM

Rkrajice,
I appreciate the offer, but it's the wrong color for my boat. I really want red, like my factory top, but I could probably get away with a white one. Thanks again for the offer though, it's a nice looking top!

Z210 Shabah LE 09-07-2014 11:38 PM

Jam76,

Thanks a LOT! :wink_thumbup:

I just sent you a private message. Please contact me at your convenience to discuss the details.

FYI you can select anyone's user name in the box to the left of their post and a drop down menu will appear and then u can click on the "send a private message to" button.

:yes_grin: