The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Mariah Parts For Sale & Wanted (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/mariah-parts-sale-wanted/)
-   -   For Sale: Mariah cap foe sale on eBay (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/mariah-parts-sale-wanted/966-mariah-cap-foe-sale-ebay.html)

WetWilly 04-13-2008 01:02 AM

Mariah cap foe sale on eBay

Here is a Brand new Mariah cap for sale on eBay.

eBay:Click here

Starting bid price is $2 less than Mariah Boats web site but the BIN price is a $1 more, ether way, the shipping seems a bit steep!

Mariah Boats, INC. :Click here

WetWilly

ShabahZ280 04-13-2008 03:21 AM

these are pretty quality hats, I bought one 2 years ago from a different seller. They use the Sea Fox Mariah logo though. :)

180diablo 04-14-2008 08:29 PM

Heh .. nice looking lid protector :)

Paul F 05-30-2008 03:27 AM

I'm the proud owner of the cap! :wink_thumbup:

I used to have a Mariah polo shirt, I wore that thing until it disintegrated!

I looked at buying stuff at the Mariah website, but the shipping was pretty exorbitant there too!!

bpfirrman 05-30-2008 03:32 AM

I wanted to buy the floater keychains from the Mariah boats site which are only 3 bucks but the shipping was $9!! Needless to say I passed.

Paul F 06-16-2008 04:23 PM

Yesterday while on Mark Twain Lake, a storm front came through with high winds.

While attempting to come around to get my daughter and friend off of the tube, the wind caught my new Mariah hat and blew into the water! :mad:

It was way too rough to locate.

Oh well.......................

indykoch 06-17-2008 02:59 AM

Sorry about your loss Paul. If it's any consolation, We lost a Nerf football to probably one of the 30 boats we were tied up with. I also lost my cell phone to the water after falling in while putting the top on. Worst thing is, that's not the first time...

Can I grow up one of these days??? Oh well, it was fun!

Paul F 06-30-2008 02:06 PM

I guesss it could have been worse.

I just found a friend of mine was driving his pontoon in the same area of the lake when the storm hit and it tore the metal roof completely off his pontoon and he watched sink into the lake! :eek_animated:

rustyshakelford 06-30-2008 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by indykoch (Post 7991)
Sorry about your loss Paul. If it's any consolation, We lost a Nerf football to probably one of the 30 boats we were tied up with. I also lost my cell phone to the water after falling in while putting the top on. Worst thing is, that's not the first time...

Can I grow up one of these days??? Oh well, it was fun!

get a verizon G'zOne phone. waterproof to a couple feet and impact resistant

brett

Paul F 06-30-2008 08:26 PM

It's very easy to drop a phone or have it pop off your belt, so........

My standard operation procedure is to place it in the boat while it is still on the trailer and do not remove it until the boat is back on the trailer.

I never have it attached to my person while on the dock or in the boat.