The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Mariah Parts For Sale & Wanted (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/mariah-parts-sale-wanted/)
-   -   For Sale: Mariah Windshield glass !! YES I HAVE ORIGINAL MARIAH GLASS WITH SIDE WINDOWS!! (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/mariah-parts-sale-wanted/6248-mariah-windshield-glass-yes-i-have-original-mariah-glass-side-windows.html)

tommybad 07-07-2020 09:05 PM

Re: Mariah Windshield glass !! YES I HAVE ORIGINAL MARIAH GLASS WITH SIDE WINDOWS!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by mariahmike (Post 33098)
Hey Guys! I have a near complete windshield only missing the front left piece. I will sell complete or in pieces. This is original oem Mariah glass and you will not find it anywhere else as you probably know. Call me @ (817)521-4656 if you are interested. Thanks, Mike
Attachment 3427
Attachment 3428

What is this windshield off of exactly A shabahz212?

tommybad 07-07-2020 09:06 PM

Re: Mariah Windshield glass !! YES I HAVE ORIGINAL MARIAH GLASS WITH SIDE WINDOWS!!

Is this off a z212 Shabah

mikeyt 07-07-2020 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommybad (Post 67278)
Is this off a z212 Shabah

As Colorado Diablo says in his post, the person selling the glass hasn't been on this site since 2012....

Laura Jones 03-27-2021 03:45 PM

I need those pieces I have a 1995 Shabah Mariah.

Laura Jones 03-27-2021 03:56 PM

I need those parts. Please message me

mikeyt 03-27-2021 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laura Jones (Post 68383)
I need those parts. Please message me

Did you read POST #13 ??? "As Colorado Diablo says in his post, the person selling the glass hasn't been on this site since 2012...."

Denise 08-16-2021 07:39 PM

Hello I need the cockpit rpund window. Guess the original broke and they just replaced it with plexiglass.

GregT 08-16-2021 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyt (Post 68388)
Did you read POST #13 ??? "As Colorado Diablo says in his post, the person selling the glass hasn't been on this site since 2012...."

Typical - nobody reads the details anymore. And then get upset when nobody answers them.

Laura Jones 08-16-2021 10:23 PM

Denise,
What model of Mariah are your glass pieces off of?

I have a Z202 Shabah Mariah and need the glass parts as well as the frame.

Please Respond,
Laura Jones

mikeyt 08-17-2021 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laura Jones (Post 69176)
Denise,
What model of Mariah are your glass pieces off of?

I have a Z202 Shabah Mariah and need the glass parts as well as the frame.

Please Respond,
Laura Jones

If you click on the dot directly below the 'n' in Denise you will see what boat she has. The glass she needs will not fit your boat. btw.... which boat do you have? One post says you have a '95 Davanti and the other says you have a '95 Z202 Shabah.... :shakehead:

I'll suggest you join the Facebook Mariah Boat Owners group and post a request there for glass to fit whatever boat you have. If you cant find it used your only other option is to have it custom made.....