The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Mariah Parts For Sale & Wanted (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/mariah-parts-sale-wanted/)
-   -   Wanted: WANTED: Mariah Goodies (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/mariah-parts-sale-wanted/2185-wanted-mariah-goodies.html)

surbski 03-21-2009 05:32 AM

WANTED: Mariah Goodies

Long winter in Iowa--finally got the boat out and started cleaning it.

Have a 1993 and needs the fiberglass seats... at least one.

Also, the vinyl is getting pretty dry and cracked... too bad, it's been kept indoors every winter. It's probably keeping it on the lift all summer that did the damage. The boat was white with red accents. Looking for anything vinyl for the boat... everything will be needed sooner than later.

I'm sure there's more (thinking guages, etc) but need to work on the boat this spring first. But very much in need of at least 1 seat and vinyl seats/pads.

Thanks for the help.

Ryan

Z 202 03-21-2009 12:59 PM

Re: WANTED: Mariah Goodies

Hello and welcome to the club!

Unfortunately much of the original Mariah parts were made in house, and now that the company is gone, parts like the seats and the dash are pretty rare finds. It has been suggested by many that if you want the original look, that you contact someone in fiberglass specialty (like a custom auto shop) to fix or rebuild your seats.

Same goes for the interior. Try a good coating of vinyl restorer/protector, but if it's really bad, you may just want to take it to a canvas shop and have it redone. Mariah used a heavyweight material in their builds. However, UV and time will do their damage, especially if left unprotected.

The Faria gauges have a limited lifetime warranty. If you have any problems with them you send them back to be repaired/replaced, for a nominal fee. There is a sticky thread in the original Mariah forum, wth links to all the vendors who sold the other parts in the boat.

Any other questions, just post up. There are a lot of helpful people on here. :wink_thumbup:

95 Z240 Talari 03-21-2009 10:01 PM

I'm having my interior redone this week. I just posted info on a Thread under Projects, New Upholstery. Check it out & let me know if I can help.

Mike

djmccormick 07-01-2009 10:26 AM

Before Storing my Boat for the Winter I give it a good rub down with Meguiars #57Also part of my POST lake trips, I usually wipe them down bfore backing her into the garage for amother weeks rest. :)

marysins 07-06-2009 10:55 PM

Does anyone have a 2000 Jubilee 204 original manual they can share?

Also, if you are having upholstery work done we have just completed our boat. I found a great embroidery company in Houston that digitized the logo so he has it in his system for future orders. You can send him your vinyl and he will embroidery and ship back to you quickly. Ours is perfect! Here is the info on how to reach them: Trademarks Inc. Mark Knoblauch <[email protected]>