Want to get rid of the ads? Become a member by registering today.
The Mariah Owners Club

Forum Left Top

Welcome to the The Mariah Owners Club.

1994 Z190 Talari $6,500 MOC only - 1 owner 272 hours original

Mariah Boats For Sale & Wanted

Old 07-27-2015, 07:20 AM   #1

94z190talari is currently offline
Find me on the Map
My Year: 1994
My Model: Z190 Talari
My Engine: 4.3LX
Gallery Images: 12

Send 94z190talari:
a Private Message

Unhappy 1994 Z190 Talari $6,500 MOC only - 1 owner 272 hours original

Adding important part - it has the 4.3 LX Alpha One Outdrive and I have had it as high as 52mph. Of course I used 3 tanks of premium gas (30 gallons each) running those speeds one day on Lake Texoma. Had a ball!

I am finally ready to try and sell my pride and joy which has not been used as it really should be lately. It has always been covered when not in use. Had the trailerable cover that came with the boat that was always on it when I had it outside or for the few years I had it in covered slip in the marina to keep all the ducks out. First 5 years boat was kept in enclosed dry boat storage, then from 99 through 2012 it was in the slip in marina. I purchased a boat lift to keep boat from actually sitting in water so it didn't have to have the cleaning done all the time. Since 2012 I got rid of the slip and moved the boat to my aunts farm and covered it inside one of her barns.

Only thing I do know that does not work now is the electric drivers seat adjustment. It must have got too much water when I washed boat at car wash. Can't set clock time. Clock still runs but when you push button to change time it doesn't align right or something so you can't move the hour or minutes hands to set them.

Boat is almost 19' length, and has all the standard amenities for the Z modes (which came with no options). Very nicely built boats. Seat fabrics where extra heavy duty compared to most boats made. My boat has only a small nick in one of the back seat corners from an ice chest pinching it. Still has all original upholstery.

All hardware is attached using wood and steel backing to prevent pulling trough and hardware (windshield frame, grab rails, cleats, ladder and swim deck light are made of stainless steel.

Bilge has a little oil in bottom from where marina changed the oil (I assume they didn't run a drain hose out the drain cock to outside of engine compartment.)

There is a slight leak of outdrive oil which can easily be fixed with a regular service of replacing the impeller (which probably should be replaced anyway). Just replace the gaskets when replacing the lower unit back on the outdrive which is part of replacing the impeller anyway.

Standard features for Z model:
1. Docking Lights
2. Windshield wipers
3. Windshield defroster
4. Courtest lighting
5. Engine light
6. Swim deck light

It has a 3 blade stainless steel ski propeller and a spare aluminum that is pitched for speed.
Comes with a Lowrance fish finder and any ski ropes, ski jackets I have if you want them.

Also comes with original Roadmaster single axle trailer with white wheels I got after chrome one buster trying to get tire off after a blowout. I just put new carpeted runners on and touched up some of the nicks in the paint.

Great boat, I just don't have time for it anymore like I should have and need the money more.

Gonna regret it later but...
Attached Thumbnails
1994 Z190 Talari ,500 MOC only - 1 owner 272 hours original-mariah6.jpg   1994 Z190 Talari ,500 MOC only - 1 owner 272 hours original-mariah7.jpg   1994 Z190 Talari ,500 MOC only - 1 owner 272 hours original-mariah9.jpg  
Attached Images

Last edited by 94z190talari; 07-27-2015 at 07:30 AM. Reason: Add engine and outdrive size.