The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Mariah Boats For Sale & Wanted (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/mariah-boats-sale-wanted/)
-   -   Copart has Mariah's - I posted a few that are currently forsale (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/mariah-boats-sale-wanted/8334-copart-has-mariahs-i-posted-few-currently-forsale.html)

nglauer 06-21-2013 12:41 AM

Copart has Mariah's - I posted a few that are currently forsale

Here are a few of the listings I found while browsing. These could be a great deal for someone looking for parts etc. Perhaps even rebuildable. I have no experience with copart, so buyer beware.

Copart

Copart

Copart

If you know the make or model of these let us know -

Nick

nglauer 06-21-2013 01:02 AM

Re: Copart has Mariah's - I posted a few that are currently forsale

Here is an SX that is salvaged as well at another site.

2008 18ft Mariah 18 - Cooper Capital Specialty Salvage

Motoxxx43 06-21-2013 03:14 AM

HOLY CRAP!!!! The mice must be livin large in that second Copart boat!!! hahahah

nglauer 06-21-2013 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Motoxxx43 (Post 45600)
HOLY CRAP!!!! The mice must be livin large in that second Copart boat!!! hahahah

I think someone put a pack of wolves in that boat!

or

It could be a divorce special lol - mad ex wife + wild badger

nglauer 06-21-2013 03:44 AM

I wouldn't mind having the red boat.. it looks like it could be salvaged

rainman55343 06-21-2013 06:15 AM

Man the 2nd one I haven't seen a boats interior look that bad before wow.the sx model nice boat but has the gutless 3.0. Would get at least a 4.3 I got a 5.7 now in my sx19.

nglauer 06-22-2013 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainman55343 (Post 45608)
Man the 2nd one I haven't seen a boats interior look that bad before wow.the sx model nice boat but has the gutless 3.0. Would get at least a 4.3 I got a 5.7 now in my sx19.

I agree on the 3.0L being gutless - although mine runs fairly sell. Installing the Smart Tabs really helped it a bunch. Before I couldn't pull a tube without looking at the sky and moving passengers around constantly. Now it jumps on plane instantly and stays there. I am running a 14.5x17p 3 blade right now - but plan on swapping back to the 14.5x19p this summer for a little more top end speed.

GPS on my 3.0L shows us running around 35-38 with my wife, kids, and 3/4 or more tank of gas and cooler full of ice and another full of snacks. I believe the 19p will jump us back into the 40's. She might not be the fastest - nor sound as sweet as a V8 with the thru hull exhaust - but it's decent at the gas pump. One day i'm hoping to step up to a larger boat with a bigger motor, but until then.. this will do :)

Although - it would be really cool to swap in a 4.3 or a V8.. but that's wishful thinking when it would cost more to swap than buy a boat with one already installed lol.

Oregondunes 06-23-2013 03:25 AM

here's one close to me

1993 Open Bow Ski/Fishing boat

Oregondunes 06-23-2013 03:26 AM

another (with a truck too)

1989 Ford F250 and 1993 18' Mariah Diablo Open Bow

Oregondunes 06-23-2013 03:26 AM

Opps....same boat, different ad