The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Mariah Boats For Sale & Wanted (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/mariah-boats-sale-wanted/)
-   -   Selling new boat ( Mariah shabah z202 limitied Edition) (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/mariah-boats-sale-wanted/8078-selling-new-boat-mariah-shabah-z202-limitied-edition.html)

jennandjudd 05-12-2013 07:26 PM

Selling new boat ( Mariah shabah z202 limitied Edition)

oK , I know this is fast and I just bought this boat but I am now having second thoughts of using this boat for my personal family boat , When I first found this boat I had know idea what it was or anything I was buying it because I loved the color and the way it looked , it was later that I actually found this Site and what it was and so on that made me realize that I had found a Gem. My problem being and wanting a new boat is that this boat is just to nice of a boat for me to take out and worry about every little thing someone does to it , I am no good at rule enforcing and my other boats in the past had scratches , where beached , docked , and so on and that is really what I am after . I cant justify hurting this boat or taking anything away from it , and I am somewhat new to the boat scene and not as experienced as most of you on here , and really not looking forward to having a bad day because I did harm to this boat. I have been back and forth me and my wife , , should I keep it , should I sale it ? and it has come to the final verdict for both me and my wife, its a hard decision but if your looking for a like new boat here it is. Here is a link from when I first found this site , selling for 17k , the boat resides in Boise Idaho Boat Slideshow by jennandjudd | Photobucket

theeasynine 05-13-2013 02:11 AM

Re: Selling new boat ( Mariah shabah z202 limitied Edition)

That's too bad. She's a beautiful boat and will make someone a happy owner!

jennandjudd 05-13-2013 02:20 AM

Thank you very much , if it where a different time in my life I would keep it . , But Im sure it will suit someone far much better than it will suit me. Im thinking I will be going to a deck type boat , and if I could find the Mariah Jubilee that was just in good shape that would suit me much better , but I doubt I will find one because of the rarity , I can always cross my fingers :wink_thumbup:

CroMagnum44 05-13-2013 02:13 PM

Where is this boat located?

jennandjudd 05-13-2013 02:49 PM

I am over in Boise Idaho , I will edit that , somewhere I thought that was in there, thanks for the reminder.

Eclipse9719 05-13-2013 10:36 PM

Good Luck with your sale! Beautiful Boat!

jennandjudd 05-14-2013 05:06 PM

Thank you !

jennandjudd 06-27-2013 07:18 PM

price drop to $15,000

Eastleym 08-17-2013 04:09 AM

Hello. Is your boat still available?

luke7575 08-17-2013 03:21 PM

Man beautiful boat GLWS