The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Mariah Boats For Sale & Wanted (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/mariah-boats-sale-wanted/)
-   -   I found this forsale in PA (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/mariah-boats-sale-wanted/4569-i-found-forsale-pa.html)

nglauer 07-27-2010 01:38 AM

I found this forsale in PA

I was reading an owner review on a 1993 1900 ZS, so I was curious and did a search. I actually found a video on youtube from a PA dealership. They were advertising a really clean Mariah that they had, so I decided to check out their website.

Peters Marine - Sea Ray Baja boat dealer in Allentown, Pennsylvania

They didn't have the same Mariah as they had listed on youtube, but instead now have this clean looking boat. I have to say that i've been really impressed with every Mariah I have seen online. Even my little boat seems to offer more than similar 2001 base model boats.

I wasn't sure if the price on this unit was out of line.. but it seemed high.. then again.. it looks like it has every bell and whistle offered.

Here is the youtube video they had listed of the other unit... which I absolutely love. I think i'd like to upgrade with a downgrade in age ;)

1993 Mariah 1900 Z at Peters Marine Service

If you need to bump this to another section please do, I wasn't really sure where to post it.

Thanks,
Nick

nglauer 07-27-2010 01:40 AM

Re: I found this forsale in PA

By the way.. I noticed that the boat they currently have forsale has the optional attachments for the convertible top. It is the only one I have seen like it. I'd love to see it up close.

nglauer 07-27-2010 01:50 AM

I guess the video isn't a youtube video. I just assumed it was since it came up during a google search.

ShabahZ280 07-27-2010 11:36 AM

The price doesn't seem too terrible considering the shape it's in! Have you checked out the NADA suggested price?

nglauer 07-27-2010 01:56 PM

I wasn't really sure how you check out the NADA price I'm not going to upgrade for another few seasons (if even by then). I just thought the boat looked pristine and thought I would share it with everone. I noticed that this place gets some really nice Mariah's on occasion, and thought it might be a handy referrence for anyone looking at Mariah's in or around the PA area.

Just curious though, in one of their video ads they mentioned a boat with a power retractable remote spotlight? Where did they mount this? They also talk about an integrated cooler in the swim deck. I rarely get water on my swim deck, but i'd think that this would be a bad location for a cooler.

Thanks,
Nick

depman160 07-28-2010 01:41 AM

granted, the guy is trying to make a buck by selling the boat, but he does do a great job hyping the Mariah quality!!!!
Looks like a sweet boat! jump on it!

Brian 08-03-2010 01:50 AM

Hi Fellas

The video that showed was from two years ago. If you go to Peters Marine - Sea Ray Baja boat dealer in Allentown, Pennsylvania now you will see my Z200 Talari for sale. Although they did not get the video up yet they have pictures with my convertable top up. If you have any questions about the top let me know.
I know what it is listed for but give me some feedback on what you think it should reasonably sell for.:(

Thanks,
Brian
610-297-1393
[email protected]