The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Mariah Boats For Sale & Wanted (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/mariah-boats-sale-wanted/)
-   -   2001 Z275 might be up for sale (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/mariah-boats-sale-wanted/3760-2001-z275-might-up-sale.html)

Z275 03-08-2010 07:26 PM

2001 Z275 might be up for sale

We are thinking about upgrading to a larger cruiser and putting our 2001 Z275 up for sale. Let me know if anyone has interest here. There are pics under my gallery. This is the open bow, center cuddy for anyone not familiar.

The boat is in awesome condition and needs absolutely nothing. It is stored in a climate controlled warehouse year round when not in use. Fresh water only. It has the upgraded Volvo 7.4GSi engine with DuoProp outdrive. All the vinyl is in excellent condition. No rips or cracks. Just had outdrive pulled and completely serviced. Prop looks as new with no chips or flat spots.

Electronics include a fixed mount GPS with sonar, dual zone stereo system with XM radio, CD, 600W Clarion amp, Polk speakers, Bazooka subwoofer. Cabin has a 15" widescreen LCD TV with HD tuner and DVD player. VHF radio. Microwave. There is a 3-bank Guest battery charger with 3 newer batteries. Built in 12v fridge. All gauges, switches, etc. work as new. Shorepower connection.

Cockpit and bow snap on mooring covers included. Snap in carpet. All accessory tables and cushions. Full shark cover. Bimini in excellent condition.

Full original owners manuals and other documentation. Service records.

Prestige tri-axle trailer is included. It was just rebuilt last summer with new bunks, new bearings and sleaves, complete new brake assemblies (not just shoes), and new bearing buddies with visual indicator. 3 brand new Goodyear radial tires and 3 with slight wear. Boat tows great with this trailer. No sway and it stops well.

tahoecrazy 03-10-2010 12:27 PM

Re: 2001 Z275 might be up for sale

Hi, saw your post and was interested in the 275 that you may be sellin and had a few questions. How many hours do you have on the engine and is the 7.4L the original engine? When was the last time it was in the water/engine running? Did you ever pull and water skiers/tubers/wake boarders - how was it for them? Does the trailer have any brakes (surge or electric)? thanks for the additional info, and lastly, where are you located as I'm in VA and distance is a consideration for me. thanks again. Steve

Z275 03-10-2010 02:34 PM

Hi Steve,
Engine Hours: This is a bit of a mystery. The original owner had a car stereo shop put in a stereo system and they hooked the stereo ignition trigger to the boats on position instead of the accessory switch. As a result the previous owner always left the ignition on when docked and anchored. The hour meter ticking away the whole time since it moves with the ignition on position. I have since fixed this problem when I upgraded the stereo but the hour meter was already at 700 hours.

Engine General: Yes, this is the original engine and outdrive. The high performance Volvo engine and duoprop outdrive is an excellent combination (This was an upgrade over the standard engine). Super smooth shifting. The engine instantly starts and runs strong. No issues at all. The engine compartment and engine are super clean.

Trailer: Yes, the trailer has free backing surge drum brakes on 2 of the 3 axles. The brakes are brand new.

The boat was last used in Oct 2009. We don't ski but have pulled tubers. Keep in mind it's a big boat and will create a big wake.

We are located about 30mins North East of Cincinnati, OH. There is a lake 5 miles from our house that can be used for a water trial.

tahoecrazy 03-12-2010 12:50 PM

Hi and thanks for the info -

Would like to try and set up a time to visit and take a look at your boat. This weekend would work if you are going to be available.

my email is [email protected] if you would send me your contact info (i'd rather not post cell phone #s publicly) i will give you a call and we can go from there.

Steve

Z275 03-12-2010 02:57 PM

Steve - check your email. I sent a msg directly.

sdf1jaj 03-20-2010 08:52 PM

Helllo, my name is Tony and I just bought a 275 not too long ago. Mine sounds identical to yours, but the flaw was that I didn't get a manual with it. I was wondering if you had an electronic copy of the manual that you could email or if you knew where I could get one. Also, since Mariah was bought out by another company, do we still have lifetime warranties on the hull of the boat? Any info you have would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,
Tony

Z275 03-21-2010 05:01 PM

Hi Tony,
Which manual are you looking for and what engine/outdrive combo does your boat have? The operation manual is tied to whichever engine the boat has.

The lifetime warranty is no longer valid since the original Mariah went out of business. The warranty just covered hull failure which is a very rare thing on a Mariah so I would not worry too much about it.

Jason

sdf1jaj 03-21-2010 10:56 PM

I have the 496 Mag EFI with the Bravo III outdrive. Thanks again!!!

Z275 03-22-2010 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sdf1jaj (Post 20878)
I have the 496 Mag EFI with the Bravo III outdrive. Thanks again!!!

My operators/maintenance manuals refer to a Volvo setup so you will need to get yours from Mercury. Unfortunately I don't believe Mercury allows you to download them free any longer. If you put your engine serial # in the link below you can order a replacement.

https://appcenter.mercurymarine.com/...rm.jsp?type=mc

If your boat still has the Lowrance LMS-160 GPS you can get the manual here:

http://www.lowrance.com/upload/Lowra...60_0145-16.pdf

Most of the other individual manuals can be found in the library on this site.

stereoman405 05-24-2010 10:50 PM

Interesting. PM sent.