The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Mariah Boats For Sale & Wanted (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/mariah-boats-sale-wanted/)
-   -   1996 Mariah Z235 Cuddy Cabin (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/mariah-boats-sale-wanted/1452-1996-mariah-z235-cuddy-cabin.html)

Diablo180 07-14-2008 03:30 AM

1996 Mariah Z235 Cuddy Cabin

once you see the pics on this auction you can understand why the bids are so low...

the seats are shredded and the speedo doesnt work :yes_grin:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/1996-Mariah-Z235-...QQcmdZViewItem

definatly your fixer uppper :punch_out:

180diablo 07-14-2008 07:45 PM

Looks like he could use the money to buy a new camera .... HAH.

Thanks for sharing hun. :)

mikeyt 07-14-2008 11:36 PM

"hun"? did i miss something? has this place turned into a dating site now? being mostly guys...... :rolleyes:

Diablo180 07-15-2008 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyt (Post 8858)
"hun"? did i miss something? has this place turned into a dating site now? being mostly guys...... :rolleyes:

nah I dont think that Rye wants to share... and neither do I!:wink_thumbup:

but like I said before if one man drives another man's Mariah does that count as cheating? or could you let that slide?

ShabahZ280 07-15-2008 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diablo180 (Post 8878)
but like I said before if one man drives another man's Mariah does that count as cheating? or could you let that slide?

Depends if your Mariah sees you driving the other one. Then you're in trouble. That's usually when she'll get mad and start breaking on you. :)

Diablo180 07-15-2008 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShabahZ250 (Post 8888)
Depends if your Mariah sees you driving the other one. Then you're in trouble. That's usually when she'll get mad and start breaking on you. :)

I guess that means our Mariah is REALLY the jealous type... we were drooling over the Mariah up the river as it went by and wouldn't you know it... the starter pooched.. I guess this means that were going to have to admire in silence now :robot_grin:

well at least we conked out on the dock instead of on the lake... that would have been a sight to see.. a mexican Diablo... run on Manual power ;)

or at least till someone decided to take pity on the poor buggers rowing a power boat and give us a tow

ShabahZ280 07-15-2008 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diablo180 (Post 8889)
that would have been a sight to see.. a mexican Diablo... run on Manual power ;)

ROFLMAO! :rolling_laugh: Now that's just wrong!

my boat gets jealous when I talk about upgrading to the next one, but only when I talk about it onboard. she got really mad at me on lake erie and loosened up all her interior panels and wouldn't keep a steady idle. Now that she's home, and she knows a full tune up is coming, she runs much better. So I just keep my mouth shut about the Z308 until I get the boat back at the marina and I get back home. :)

Z 202 07-15-2008 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShabahZ250 (Post 8891)
... she got really mad at me on lake erie and loosened up all her interior panels and wouldn't keep a steady idle. Now that she's home, and she knows a full tune up is coming, she runs much better. So I just keep my mouth shut about the Z308 until I get the boat back at the marina and I get back home. :)

Just wait until "she" learns about this through the world wide web (ala Transformers). Then you're done... :rolling_laugh:

Seeing the condition of that 235 makes me want to cry... :shakehead:

Diablo180 07-15-2008 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Z 202 (Post 8904)

Seeing the condition of that 235 makes me want to cry... :shakehead:

your telling me... alltho I think that they mentioned that you might want to re-upholster the seats... after seeing the condition all I could think of is "YA THINK??"

its neglect pure and simple.. it makes you wonder what else is wrong with the boat... mechanically...

Diablo180 07-15-2008 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShabahZ250 (Post 8891)
ROFLMAO! :rolling_laugh: Now that's just wrong!

Now that she's home, and she knows a full tune up is coming, she runs much better. So I just keep my mouth shut about the Z308 until I get the boat back at the marina and I get back home. :)

yeah I liked that joke too :)

you know its funny that when you promise to spend alot of dinero on your Mariah they know its coming and run better? we just got the Carb rebuilt on the Diablo and now it runs like a dream.. when the starter isnt pooched that is ;) now we definatly will have to admire the BEAUTIFUL Mariah up the river... I think Rye knows the model but its funny.. its not stamped on the hull.. the only way we knew it was a Mariah was as it was passing us we saw the shields stamped into the seats..