Want to get rid of the ads? Become a member by registering today.
The Mariah Owners Club

Forum Left Top

Welcome to the The Mariah Owners Club.

1995 Mariah Shabah 210 new 5.7 motor

Mariah Boats For Sale & Wanted

Old 07-28-2019, 08:52 PM   #1

Superstang is currently offline
My Year: 1996
My Model: 210 Shabah
My Engine: 5.7L Alpha One
Gallery Images: 0

Send Superstang:
a Private Message

Smile 1995 Mariah Shabah 210 new 5.7 motor

1995 Mariah Shabah 210 5.7 4bbl 330HP Alpha One Drive. I am selling my boat that i just finished putting a fresh "gold package" complete motor with 330hp. I purchased the motor 2 years ago and never used it. I have all the paperwork and receipts for the complete engine. Finally got her finished up and taking her out in the next few days to test all the components and set timing and carb in the water.

I have replaced a lot on this boat and in my opinion the only thing that is left to do for the next owner would be interior. The rear deck lid is the worst of it but everything is a little faded. The green color seems to have done better than the white over time.

All the gauges work, lights work. It has a factory installed captains call exhaust the also works. Alpha one Outdrive has been gone through and all seals bellow thrust bearings etc were all replaced with 0 hours at the moment in everything that i changed. Has a drive shower installed also.

I went through the complete wiring of the boat and checked all connections. I replaced anything that looks loose or damaged, and left eveyrging ad original as possible that did not need to be fixed.

New fuse box, compete brand new engine wire harness. The original was really bad and melted in some areas. I bought a new universal mecercuiser engine harness and added all the correct wires for sensors and gauges. All the wires are soldered, heat shrink and wrapped. I changed the negative terminal on the back of the transom also and all the wire ends are new.

New Bluetooth radio and waterproof marine speakers.

The trailer is mostly new also. New paint, New wiring throughout, new led lights everywhere, freshened up new brakes and brand new tires. All with less than 10 miles on them so far. Also had a brand new whinch on the front

I tried to take as many pics as I could during the process. I will upload more pics and some of it in the water this week.

I have the factory Mariah boat cover, has some rips on it, but overall is still good. It has a Bimini too and also the factory click on bow cover.

I have the matching golf keys all new that I bought from someone here and also a bunch of Mariah stick on emblems. I need. To pull those out of boxes to take photos.

I am sure I am missing a lot of stuff that I did. These are the photos I have now before I washed the boat. I will take some more pics during the day tomorrow after I wash the bsot and post them. Once I test and adjust everything at the local frsh water lake, I will put the engine hatch back in and mount it to the boat correctly. Then she is ready to go to a new owner.

I am selling the boat because I just came across a deal on a boat I could not pass up. It need a new motor thst will cost me a lot of money so I'm hoping to get back whatever I can from my Mariah and then start another project. Haha. It never ends. Anyways, my loss your gain, and believe me when I say my loss. Just the motor and trailer alone cost. Me $7500 not including all the labor and all the other things i changed. I'm am easily 10k into the boat. With some attention to renewing some of the interior and a good polish to bring the paint out this should be an amazing boat for a very long time.

There is a a similar shabah for sale in Vegas right now with redone interior, clean paint and an older 260hp motor, he is asking $16k. I am asking for almost half of thst with a new 330hp and alm the other things.

Feel free to ask any questions you want or give me a hard time for selling. Haha. I inciuded the photo of the new project boat i got, so you see why it's been a hard decision to make!

Asking $9,500 OBO. I am located in Los Angeles, CA. 91356.
  • Old 07-28-2019, 08:57 PM   #2

Send Superstang:
    a Private Message

Default Re: 1995 Mariah Shabah 210 new 5.7 motor

Is there a reason the pictures keep failing to upload from my phone? Will try again from computer later today. Maybe the files are too big.
    Old 07-28-2019, 10:27 PM   #3

Send Superstang:
    a Private Message

Smile Re: 1995 Mariah Shabah 210 new 5.7 motor

Google drive link to some recent pictures

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...SFPZDXWXRpVq43