Want to get rid of the ads? Become a member by registering today.
The Mariah Owners Club

Forum Left Top

Welcome to the The Mariah Owners Club.

1996 Mariah Shabah for sale

Mariah Boats For Sale & Wanted

Old 08-22-2018, 12:48 PM   #1

Chickman is currently offline
My Year: 1996
My Model: 200 Shabah
My Engine: 5.7 Mercruiser
Gallery Images: 0

Send Chickman:
a Private Message

Default 1996 Mariah Shabah for sale - Sold

1996 Mariah Shabah for sale - Sold

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1996 - 20' + swim platform Mariah Shabah in excellent condition. 5.7 liter Mercruiser engine w/ Alpha 1 outdrive and stainless steel prop. 80\% of interior replaced over last 3 years. Recent tune up includes: Bellows replaced, lower unit serviced, all fluids, Webber carb. rebuilt, all hoses and belts, water pump, spark plugs and wires, radio and bilge pump and Smart Tabs. It has full bimini top, half bimini top, another vinyl top that just covers front driver and passenger seats that is original and never used, the original vinyl bow and stern covers that snap in place that I don't think have ever been used. The boat is white with navy blue accents. It comes with original Chariot trailer w/ 4500lb axle and new tires. Trailer has been completely rebuilt and has custom built 1/8 inch diamond plate fenders and steps. Also has Lowrance Elite-5 DSI depthfinder and GPS programmed with all the lakes in N. America. Purchased from my neighbor who was original owner. All work completed by professionals. Kids have grown and we rarely use which is somewhat depressing. I feel guilty looking at it not being used. I trust it enough to sell to a friend. We are located in Conroe, TX which is about 40 miles north of Houston. I have addiitional pics, and can text them if interested. 281-384-4757.

P.S. I don't check this forum that often, so the cell is the easiest way to get in contact w/ me via text or you can just call. If I don't recognize the number, I may send you to VM then call you back.

Chris

Last edited by Chickman; 08-27-2018 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Sold in a day