The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Introductions (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/introductions/)
-   -   Petit nouveau Français et son Mariah 190 Z Talari (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/introductions/8790-petit-nouveau-francais-et-son-mariah-190-z-talari.html)

gangster 09-12-2013 08:59 AM

Petit nouveau Français et son Mariah 190 Z Talari

Bonjour a tous, je suis nouveau chez vous, je viens d'acquérir un Mariah 190 Z Talari de 1995 avec un Mercruiser 3.0 LX.
Cette marque chez nous est très peu rependu, mon modèle doit être l'unique en France. : Wink_thumbup:
Je suis sur la cote d'azur, des photos viendrons par la suite ;)

ColoradoDiablo 09-12-2013 12:49 PM

Re: Petit nouveau Français et son Mariah 190 Z Talari

Welcome to MOC! :)
Definately get us those pics!:wink_thumbup:

Below is gangsters' post translated to English for those of us that aren't up on French. :)
Namely me!:yes_grin:

Hi everybody, I am new to you, I have just purchased a Mariah Z 190 Talari of 1995 with a Mercruiser I/O 3.0 LX.This brand among us is very little widespread, my model must be the unique in France. : Wink_thumbup:I am on the cote d'azur, pictures will come later

mikeyt 09-12-2013 01:01 PM

Ahhh.... the Cote D'Azur !! The drive from Nice to Marseille was ooh la la! Expensive but very nice. :)

Welcome aboard to our member from France!
Accueillez à bord d'à notre membre de la France! (Larry.... my french is only marginally better. ;) )

When you have a few minutes, take the time to pin your location on our Member Map?

Andy b 09-12-2013 04:39 PM

Mikey,
I thought all you Canadian's parlait francais :yes_grin:
I know I've got to brush up on mine, I've got a wedding next year in Italy and i'm riding the bike down through France.

welcome to the MOC gangster or should that be

Bienvenue sur le MOC gangster :yes_grin:

blockp 09-12-2013 05:26 PM

This thread is reminding me of my last eBay transaction. I sold my pair of 24p props to a guy from Russia. He didn't speak a word of English and me, no Russian. I pasted a lot of stuff into Google to check the eBay interpretation.

Sale, payment and shipping went off with hitch. He is thrilled with his new props and I'm thrilled with cash dollars in my pocket. Was interesting talking about each others boats and why his need for the new props, etc all through a translator service.

And look, I can speak french too ;)
J'aime les seins ... Je veux dire bateaux :angel_loses_wings:

mikeyt 09-12-2013 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andy b (Post 48948)
Mikey,
I thought all you Canadian's parlait francais :yes_grin:

Gawd no. Speaking french in Quebec is much different than speaking french in France. Rudimentary french was compulsory for us only up to grade 9 then it was optional beyond that. I optioned out... :)

However... the 2 wks i spent in Paris last summer and a week in southern France a few yrs ago brought back a bit of it. I can now say "oui" and "non" with the best of 'em. :rolling_laugh:

Andy b 09-12-2013 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyt (Post 48951)
However... the 2 wks i spent in Paris last summer and a week in southern France a few yrs ago brought back a bit of it. I can now say "oui" and "non" with the best of 'em. :rolling_laugh:

And I bet you got to grips with " une bière s'il vous plait" as well :yes_grin:

Andy b 09-12-2013 08:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by blockp (Post 48949)

And look, I can speak french too ;)
J'aime les seins ... Je veux dire bateaux :angel_loses_wings:

just for you then

blockp 09-12-2013 08:49 PM

Well played Andy!

mikeyt 09-12-2013 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andy b (Post 48952)
And I bet you got to grips with " une bière s'il vous plait" as well :yes_grin:

Not quite. It was "deux biere s'il vous plait". ;)