The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Introductions (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/introductions/)
-   -   Looking for a cover for my bathroom area (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/introductions/8416-looking-cover-my-bathroom-area.html)

Paul Moore 07-05-2013 07:07 PM

Looking for a cover for my bathroom area

1 Attachment(s)
Hello, I am looking for a cover for my bathroom are for my 24' Mariah Jubilee.

Can anyon help?

Paul

mikeyt 07-05-2013 07:17 PM

Re: Looking for a cover for my bathroom area

Are u sure about that 2005 boat being a Jubilee or being a 2005? That named disappeared in 2001 when the original Mariah went bankrupt. The new Mariah Co (Sea Fox) made a DX213, 213 and 253 in 2005.

As for the lexan/plexi door to the 'loo' you will have difficulty finding a replacement. Check out this thread for ideas. Or, one of our members "aaron999888" built a replacement out of hickory which you can view in the 1st post of this thread.

Paul Moore 07-05-2013 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyt (Post 46205)
Are u sure about that 2005 boat being a Jubilee or being a 2005? That named disappeared in 2001 when the original Mariah went bankrupt. The new Mariah Co (Sea Fox) made a DX213, 213 and 253 in 2005.

As for the lexan/plexi door to the 'loo' you will have difficulty finding a replacement. Check out this thread for ideas. Or, one of our members "aaron999888" built a replacement out of hickory which you can view in the 1st post of this thread.

I believe its a 1999 Jubilee - Just joined this forum today and not real sure how to navigate my way around. How do i view the cover made fro Hickory?
Thanks

ColoradoDiablo 07-05-2013 09:13 PM

Paul , just click on the blue "this thread" words. It is the link to another thread. :)

mikeyt 07-05-2013 09:17 PM

Paul, if you click on "Quick Links" (top right side of the screen), then on Edit Your Details you can change the information you have entered for your boat to the correct year and model (include model# ?).

Paul Moore 07-05-2013 09:32 PM

Got it - Thanks for the help, I changed the year....its a 1999. But now i dont know how to view the picks of the hickory hatch. Man, its tough being the new guy :-)

ColoradoDiablo 07-05-2013 09:40 PM

Go to the first page of the thread..........scroll down til you see the pics he put on , and left click on the thumbnails(pictures) :)
No worries , we are all new at one time or the other.:wink_thumbup:

TracyBrink 02-03-2015 08:52 PM

Hi! I'm also looking for the same loo cover for a 1998. Did you have any luck finding anything? I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. I'm at the end of the line trying to find one of these covers.

mikeyt 02-04-2015 07:50 PM

Making one out of teak or something like that is your only real option unless you can find a Jubilee being parted out that has one that's not broken already.

TracyBrink 05-11-2015 03:49 PM

UPD Plastics made one custom for one of the members. UPD sent me a photo of it and I want to check with the owner to see if it fit before I place my order with them. I will respond back if the owner has good feedback on the UPD Plastics custom made product. I will purchase one if he liked it and it fit. No other companies make them.