The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Introductions (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/introductions/)
-   -   The Mick #7 (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/introductions/7443-mick-7-a.html)

usawebcat 09-19-2012 12:41 AM

The Mick #7

7 Attachment(s)
I have a ivory & green Mariah named "The Mick". I have a CD of 24 pictures which I will try and post later. For now my iPhone pictures are posted below.
The boat itself is in 90-95% condition and the V-8 engine and outdrive have been freshly reconditioned by Marine Max of Atlanta. I have driven it on the lake and it is a wonderful ride indeed.
I have a baseball player who wants this boat but I really don't know how much it's worth.
I have pictures of Mickey, his girlfriend and a little white dog riding in this boat on Lake Ocnee.
I have a brief history of the great estate auction where the boat was sold shortly after Mickey's death. Any comments would be most appreciated!!

mikeyt 09-19-2012 01:25 AM

Re: The mick #7

Oh boy. Have a look at this thread for some more info about "The Mick" ! Our Admin (ShabahZ250) will be interested in hearing about this boat.

btw... Welcome aboard the MOC!

mikeyt 09-19-2012 02:28 AM

Re: The Mick #7

Just curious but how did you end up owning it?

ColoradoDiablo 09-19-2012 03:30 AM

Man........it's worth way more than the "average" boat!!
Keep her , great ride!
If you got documentation , your in the catbird seat :)
We need more pics for sure.
Welcome to MOC :)
In case I didn't say.......Please post more pics!!

Larry

usawebcat 09-19-2012 03:58 AM

I have a cd with 24+ pictures if I can figure out how to upload the cd. The guy that wants this poat is a Major Liege Baseball Pitcher and also a friend.

usawebcat 09-19-2012 04:02 AM

I bought the boat from a Broker who got it from some sort of liquedation. I have owned it for over 10 years and have loved every minuet of it!!!

ColoradoDiablo 09-19-2012 04:12 AM

You can load them in gallery photo album.

If you sell her to the pitcher , he's getting a hell of a deal at any price as far as I'm concerned!

Gallery , would be the best for the photos.

Definate plus for the club , usa!

I am sure you're going to hear from the higher ups! :) Plus all the other members!

Thank you for coming to MOC ! ....And welcome :)

ShabahZ280 09-19-2012 11:34 AM

Wow, what a find! Congrats on owning such a legendary piece of Mariah (and baseball's) history! To the best of my knowledge, there are only 2 or 3 of these boats in existence. Looks like it's in great shape for it's age. I'd love to either get a copy of the CD of pics, or at least have you send me a few! They'd be great to have for the site, as we only have a few shots of Mickey with his boats.

You can email them to me at:[email protected] and I'll be happy to get them on the site for you!

Again, congrats, and welcome to the site! :wink_thumbup:

usawebcat 09-19-2012 08:10 PM

I have retired and sold my business. The CD and pictures are packed with 40 years of stuff, so it may take me a while to get you the CD and pictures. Thanks for the kind words of welcome to the Club!!! I hope to hear from you again and wish you the best.
USAWEBCAT

usawebcat 10-27-2012 11:42 AM

Is anyone interested in purchasing this boat?