The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Introductions (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/introductions/)
-   -   New Shabah 182 Owner - Love it, but gotta a question (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/introductions/4030-new-shabah-182-owner-love-but-gotta-question.html)

zzzino1 05-09-2010 04:32 PM

New Shabah 182 Owner - Love it, but gotta a question

1 Attachment(s)
Hello everyone, nice to be amongst fellow Mariah owners.

This is my first one, I just bought it off the internet and had it trucked 12 hours to my house.Its a 1999 Shabah 182 in really sweet condition. As it was trucked on a flatbed, the wind seems to have blown off the front bow Seat Cushion since the boat arrived minus this part. It was there before it left to start the journey. This cushion is not hinged on, so it can come off easily I guess. I have attached a pic. Does anyone know where I could find a Replacement for this cushion ?
Thanks for your help,,,much appreciated and Happy Boating :)

Alan

mikeyt 05-10-2010 12:31 AM

Re: New Shabah 182 Owner - Love it, but gotta a question

Not much chance although you can check along the highways. Every once in a while one turns up laying on the side of the road. ;)

It shouldn't be too expensive to have one made up though at a marine upholstery shop. One other thing you could check is i saw a posting in the Marketplace / Requests section that one of our members "Afrehn" has a Mariah boat interior for sale. Not sure what model of Mariah but it might be worth checking out.

zzzino1 05-10-2010 12:51 PM

Hi Mikey, thank you so much for the tip. I checked out the pad that Ahren is advertising. It looks real good, but I'm unsure if this is for a 1999 shabah 182. The width looks good at the narrrow end, the lenghth looks good, but the width at the widest part seems short at 61 CM. I measure on my boat, closer to 80 cm. The thing is, maybe this is how it is supposed to fit ? Does anyone have a 1999 Shabah 182 out there an and if so, can someone tell me the measurements of their front bow pad ? I would need the measurements at the narrow end, wide end, and then the length from top to bottom. This woukd be a HUGE help guys !! Thanks so much, amazing forumn here :). Alan

mikeyt 05-10-2010 05:00 PM

You might want to have a look thru our Gallery and check out the other 182's there. You could then send a private message to each of them asking if they would measure their front cushion for you.

Did you ask "Afrehns" what model of Mariah his interior came from?

zzzino1 05-10-2010 07:50 PM

Hi Mikey,

Just sent some private messages, findger are crossed that someone with a 182 Shabah will check this for me. Also emailed Ahren. Thank you again for your kind help...will keep u posted. I also emailed the guy on Eay and am waiting for a response, thks. Alan

mikeyt 05-10-2010 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zzzino1 (Post 21936)
Hi Mikey,

Just sent some private messages, findger are crossed that someone with a 182 Shabah will check this for me. Also emailed Ahren. Thank you again for your kind help...will keep u posted. I also emailed the guy on Eay and am waiting for a response, thks. Alan

No problem, thats what were here for. Hope everything works out!