The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Introductions (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/introductions/)
-   -   New owner of a 2011 R19 (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/introductions/11830-new-owner-2011-r19.html)

Markierant 11-23-2017 06:52 AM

New owner of a 2011 R19

3 Attachment(s)
Proud new owner of a 2011 Mariah R19 with the 4.3 MPI. Just bought her in October and now I found this gem of an owners community. From any research that I'v done, looks like Mariahs are the proverbial unicorns of boat brands, very little info online, specially for the newer SeaFox Mariahs. Did not have the boat out on the water yet, bracing for a harsh canadian winter. Can't wait to take her out come spring time. This is my first boat, so I guess I'm a boating virgin still. Here are some pics of my baby. If you have any questions, shoot away.

GaryDoug 11-25-2017 01:55 AM

Re: New owner of a 2011 R19

Welcome. Looks like a real clean boat. I am sure you will enjoy it. Can't have too many cup-holders, eh ;-)

DouginSC 11-26-2017 09:23 PM

Markierant,
Welcome!

We have at least two things in common, we are both recent purchasers of this model boat and are both new to boat ownership. I don't know about you but I received absolutely no documentation with the boat and have found little via my on-line searches. I am mechanically inclined so I am figuring things out but there seems to be few sources of any non-drive train parts.

Markierant 11-27-2017 02:14 AM

Also very mechanically inclined and an electrician by trade. If you encounter any electrical gremlins I can sure try to help. Also got absolutely zero documentation with the boat. I know it was well maintained as i contacted the marina that did all the work. They didn'thave much to say, only said they did regular maintenance as there was no issues with the boat which was good to hear. Mine has 93 hrs. on the motor. Motor and drive is a non issua as theres tons of resources and parts on these things. Boat specific, other than electrical (which i got covered :), don't see much that can go wrong with these things. It really is a solid boat compared to some od the others i looked at.

mikeyt 12-01-2017 02:44 AM

Looks like you got one of the last of the Sea-Fox version of the Mariah name boats before they went under a few years back. Mechanical parts will be fairly easy to find as they are consistent with other brands but trim pieces and anything unique to your Mariah will be difficult to locate. If i remember correctly this site has a bit of documentation on the Sea-Fox boats but you will have to be a contributing member to access it.

MarioCush 12-09-2017 07:01 AM

That's a neat boat. Welcome to the forum!

Elenzo 06-26-2019 11:21 AM

Does anyone have a link to the owners manual ? Want to figure out some electrical issues and it would be super helpful

Thanks
Eddie

mikeyt 06-26-2019 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elenzo (Post 65847)
Does anyone have a link to the owners manual ? Want to figure out some electrical issues and it would be super helpful

Thanks
Eddie

READ the Sticky at the top of the Introductions forum about manuals....