The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Introductions (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/introductions/)
-   -   lakehouse1_1 (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/introductions/1157-lakehouse1_1-a.html)

lakehouse1_1 05-22-2008 01:22 AM

lakehouse1_1

Would like to intrduce myself, I'm from Tulsa and am the owner of a Jubilee 215, 2001, last of it's kind.

Was wondring if anyone else has a 215 and ifso, where. I am looking for a manual but don't really don't need one, she's in perfect shape with less than 250 hours.

Everytime I take her out I get looks and complments. The one thing I am not crazy about is the delayed steering at slow speeds but am getting used to that as well.

I have looked for other owners but haven't been able to find many out there, do these hold there value and do we ever see them as a major collecter item??

mikeyt 05-22-2008 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lakehouse1_1 (Post 6926)
Would like to intrduce myself, I'm from Tulsa and am the owner of a Jubilee 215, 2001, last of it's kind.

Was wondring if anyone else has a 215 and ifso, where. I am looking for a manual but don't really don't need one, she's in perfect shape with less than 250 hours.

Everytime I take her out I get looks and complments. The one thing I am not crazy about is the delayed steering at slow speeds but am getting used to that as well.

I have looked for other owners but haven't been able to find many out there, do these hold there value and do we ever see them as a major collecter item??

Hi Lakehouse. Being a contributor, you can access our manuals & brochures on-line. There are a few other Jubilee owners in the club and i'm sure they will make themselves known to you but have a look in our gallery and see what is there.

I have to admit i really dont know much about the Jubilees. They look sharp with excellent performance and i believe they hold their value quite well but i'm not sure about them being a "collectors item" per se. I suspect that the 'delayed' steering a slow speeds is something that is inherent in those boats but lets hear what the other Jubilee owners have to say on that one. I know a lot of sterndrives tend to 'wander' at slow speed. This can be reduced considerably by adding a pair of Smart Tabs.

lakehouse1_1 05-23-2008 01:56 AM

3 Attachment(s)
I have attached a few pic's of my Mariah, these were taken the day I took posetion

2 OWNER MARIAH 05-24-2008 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lakehouse1_1 (Post 6997)
I have attached a few pic's of my Mariah, these were taken the day I took posetion

By any chance did you buy your Mariah at Marine Max in Afton, OK? Saw one just like it when we bought ours there in March.

lakehouse1_1 06-03-2008 01:18 AM

Jubilee 215

YEP, THIS IS ONE IN THE SAME. I have haD HER FOR ABOUT 3 MONTHS AND EVERY TIME I CROSS THE LAKE AROUND THE MARINAS', I GET A BUNCH OF LOOKS.

I'VE ALWAYS LIKED THE LOOKS OF MARIAH AND AM THINKING ABOUT A LITTLE BIGGER BOAT IN A YEAR OR TWO. hOW HARD IS IT TO SELL A MARIAH LIKE MINE IF I WANT TO GO UP A SIZE OR TWO IN A MARIAH OF COURSE.

2 OWNER MARIAH 06-03-2008 01:28 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by lakehouse1_1 (Post 7488)
YEP, THIS IS ONE IN THE SAME. I have haD HER FOR ABOUT 3 MONTHS AND EVERY TIME I CROSS THE LAKE AROUND THE MARINAS', I GET A BUNCH OF LOOKS.

I'VE ALWAYS LIKED THE LOOKS OF MARIAH AND AM THINKING ABOUT A LITTLE BIGGER BOAT IN A YEAR OR TWO. hOW HARD IS IT TO SELL A MARIAH LIKE MINE IF I WANT TO GO UP A SIZE OR TWO IN A MARIAH OF COURSE.

I like the color!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe because it looks a little like this. :yes_grin: