The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Introductions (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/introductions/)
-   -   proud new owner of a 1993 mx20 (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/introductions/1081-proud-new-owner-1993-mx20.html)

salezman 05-06-2008 02:27 AM

proud new owner of a 1993 mx20

I just bought this boat 2 weeks ago, only had it out three times so far, but I am lovin it. I was glad to come across this site today because I know very little about this boat or how to optain any parts or accessories for it. Look forward to getting expert advice!!!

mikeyt 05-06-2008 02:50 AM

Hi Salezman

I dunno about 'expert' advice but there is certainly a lot of advice on this board.....and it's all very good. ;) We'll do our best to help you out!

WetWilly 05-06-2008 03:52 AM

Hi salezman, glad to have you aboard!

Mikeyt's right, we're sort of a conglomeration of "jack of all trades, expert to none" kinda group, so you've come to the best resource for your Mariah!

In the mean time, tell us a little more about your MX20 and upload some pictures to our gallery when you have some. For a tutorial on uploading your pictures to our gallery, Click here.

We also have a Member Map, so take some time to stick your pin on it. Here's how to add your pin: Click here

Lastly, did you know we have a growing library of manuals, brochures, wiring diagrams, and all sorts of information relevant to Mariah, the stern drives and equipment. All of these are available to our contributing members. Click here to see what each level has to offer.

If you need any help getting around the Forum, just PM me,
WetWilly

salezman 05-06-2008 05:08 AM

Happy to be aboard

When I get a chance I will gladly post some pictures. My mx20 has a 5.0 merc and she runs like a dream!I searched a long time before I bought a boat ( drove my wife crazy!!)
and as soon as I saw this one in the paper I knew that I found the one. Any info I can get on it would be awesome. One thing I am looking for is a cover if anyone knows where I can get one let me know.

WetWilly 05-06-2008 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salezman (Post 6426)
When I get a chance I will gladly post some pictures. My mx20 has a 5.0 merc and she runs like a dream!I searched a long time before I bought a boat ( drove my wife crazy!!)
and as soon as I saw this one in the paper I knew that I found the one. Any info I can get on it would be awesome. One thing I am looking for is a cover if anyone knows where I can get one let me know.

Hi salezman,

Here's a gentleman on eBay selling a cover for the MX20: Click here

WetWilly

salezman 05-06-2008 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WetWilly (Post 6427)
Hi salezman,

Here's a gentleman on eBay selling a cover for the MX20: Click here

WetWilly

Wetwilly, Ichecked out that cover, it seems like a good price.Thanx for the help

MariahMX20 05-06-2008 05:32 PM

i was about to buy that cover but the auction was removed due to a error in listing??? anyways i am intersted to see if the 93 is the same as my 91. i have seen many differances in the seating layouts in the mx20, mine has the sundeck and full bench across the back with 2 captains seats, is yours the same? also what colors does yours have? i have seen allot of them with a redish color, mine has teal and gray accents rather then the redish color. i would love to see pictures, mines almost clean and ready to go so i will post pics of mine soon.

salezman 05-06-2008 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MariahMX20 (Post 6441)
i was about to buy that cover but the auction was removed due to a error in listing??? anyways i am intersted to see if the 93 is the same as my 91. i have seen many differances in the seating layouts in the mx20, mine has the sundeck and full bench across the back with 2 captains seats, is yours the same? also what colors does yours have? i have seen allot of them with a redish color, mine has teal and gray accents rather then the redish color. i would love to see pictures, mines almost clean and ready to go so i will post pics of mine soon.

Thanx for the heads up. Mine is blue in color and does not have a full bench, it has the seats on each side of the engine, but you can raise them up so that it turns into a sundeck.Mine isn't that clean right now, I haven't had the chance since I bought it. Hoping to get out on the water tonight if I do I will snap some pics and post them so I can show her off!!

MariahMX20 05-07-2008 12:12 PM

whats the top speed on yours? you have a merc 5.0 which is a chevy motor and i have a omc cobra with a ford 5.0 H.O. with through hull exhaust. i can get her to around 53ish but i intend to get it closer to the 55-57ish range. i would like to see the pictures of yours in blue, i have not seen a blue one yet! i have figured out that these boats are hard to find! i took me 2 years to even find another one online and i have yet to see a exact match to mine.

salezman 05-07-2008 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MariahMX20 (Post 6482)
whats the top speed on yours? you have a merc 5.0 which is a chevy motor and i have a omc cobra with a ford 5.0 H.O. with through hull exhaust. i can get her to around 53ish but i intend to get it closer to the 55-57ish range. i would like to see the pictures of yours in blue, i have not seen a blue one yet! i have figured out that these boats are hard to find! i took me 2 years to even find another one online and i have yet to see a exact match to mine.

53? thats impressive!, I haven't got over 47, but i have always had at least 4 people in the boat. I took some pics last night, I will try to get them on tonight.