The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   General Maintenance (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/general-maintenance/)
-   -   Need some info please (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/general-maintenance/11284-need-some-info-please.html)

Blackbart5 02-22-2017 03:26 AM

Need some info please

Hello all and thanks for admitting me into your group......I have a '97 z252 shabah, 7.4L/brav lll.....dual battery with switch......everything works great.....runs beautiful. Very nice and clean boat.....my questions are..........I have 4 "accs" switches, when I turn them on they light up, what do they go to??............next question, where do I get an operators/owners manual? If I had one of these, I wouldn't be asking these questions.

Thanks

chuse927 02-22-2017 11:11 AM

Re: Need some info please

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackbart5 (Post 61357)
Hello all and thanks for admitting me into your group......I have a '97 z252 shabah, 7.4L/brav lll.....dual battery with switch......everything works great.....runs beautiful. Very nice and clean boat.....my questions are..........I have 4 "accs" switches, when I turn them on they light up, what do they go to??............next question, where do I get an operators/owners manual? If I had one of these, I wouldn't be asking these questions.

Thanks

If you upgrade your membership you can unlock the owners manuals on this forum accessing from the site not tapatalk. I would search for it first but I'm sure there is one there. Enjoy your boat.

272z Barchetta

westport4 02-22-2017 02:19 PM

I have the same Z252 in a 1996 edition. Had it a couple weeks and still trying to figure out all the buttons too. If ya figure them out let me know. I'll do the same! :)

Blackbart5 02-22-2017 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by westport4 (Post 61359)
I have the same Z252 in a 1996 edition. Had it a couple weeks and still trying to figure out all the buttons too. If ya figure them out let me know. I'll do the same! :)

You bet.......however, I believe they go to nothing. They are there in case you wanna hook up something.....that's what I've read before

westport4 02-22-2017 04:04 PM

Yes that does make sense. The dealer went over all of the switches and dials during our shakedown cruise. Of course I can't recall all of them now! There is a knob next to the ignition that I can't seem to figure out what it's for. The knob on the left is the running lights but the one on the right doesn't seem to do anything.

Blackbart5 02-23-2017 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by westport4 (Post 61361)
Yes that does make sense. The dealer went over all of the switches and dials during our shakedown cruise. Of course I can't recall all of them now! There is a knob next to the ignition that I can't seem to figure out what it's for. The knob on the left is the running lights but the one on the right doesn't seem to do anything.

On mine.....knob on the left is the blower for exhaust gases....on the right, it's the dash lights

westport4 02-23-2017 12:20 PM

Ah yes I bet that is for the dash light dimmer. Have to check that out. Thx!

tbrookens 02-27-2017 02:09 AM

On mine, one of the switches on the right turns on the power to the depth gauge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk