The Mariah Owners Club

The Mariah Owners Club (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/)
-   Chit Chat/Off-Topic (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/chit-chat-off-topic/)
-   -   3 Years Old! (http://www.mariahownersclub.com/forum/chit-chat-off-topic/4498-3-years-old.html)

mikeyt 07-16-2010 01:32 AM

3 Years Old!

Well look at that. We're 3 yrs old on Friday July 16th and closing in on 4000 members!! We've done did okay! :wink_thumbup:

il_Mio 07-16-2010 07:39 AM

Re: 3 Years Old!

Congratulations !

It's because of the people such as Mikeyt this forum is such a hit !

Cheers,

Johan

Talari95 07-16-2010 02:07 PM

Congratulations! I know that this has been an invaluable resource for me as a new owner of a Mariah! Thanks and keep up the great work.

SEMIJim 07-16-2010 04:28 PM

Okay, EVERYBODY now...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday, dear Mariah Owners Club
Happy Birthday to you!

:party_hat:

mikeyt 07-16-2010 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by il_Mio (Post 23976)
Congratulations !

It's because of the people such as Mikeyt this forum is such a hit !

Cheers,

Johan

Thanks Johan but i'm just one of a lot of people who contribute to the success of this forum. The more who contribute their thoughts, ideas & answers in helping out other Mariah owners, the better this site becomes.

mikeyt 07-16-2010 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SEMIJim (Post 23989)
Okay, EVERYBODY now...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday, dear Mariah Owners Club
Happy Birthday to you!

:party_hat:

I will enjoy a single malt scotch (or two) tonight in celebration!

mikej 07-16-2010 06:12 PM

And I found the forum today ..

Greetings from Mariah SC21 owner from Sweden/Europe ...

-MikeJ

mikeyt 07-16-2010 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikej (Post 23993)
And I found the forum today ..

Greetings from Mariah SC21 owner from Sweden/Europe ...

-MikeJ

Welcome aboard Mikej ! Your timing could not have been better. :wink_thumbup:

WetWilly 07-17-2010 09:21 AM

Happy belated third Birthday MOC !!
(having a little drama at home playing nurse to my little one the past couple of days, doc thinks it's stomach flu, I think I'm loosing my mind :p)

Mike is so right, this site is what it is because of all our members, their knowledge, resources, time and compassion.

This last year has been a busy one for the MOC site! Not only did it get an awesome looking up-grade but if I remember right, we were growing at about a 1000 members per year during the first 2 years, but then, during this last, year we grew by almost double that and now we're about 50 shy of 4000 members strong, W:eek_animated:W (speaking of members, although we are close to 4000, we only have 776 members pined on the Club's Member map, so if you haven't stuck you pin on the map yet, please do so by clicking here to go the the map and if you need a little help, click here for a tutorial and you can PM me as well for assistance .....

For our new members who came aboard this year, please join me in thanking our two club creators, Chris and Ryan for giving us this wonderful place in cyberspace where we've come together and helped, supported, entertained and even laughed at each other, but most importantly, allowing us to enjoy our Mariahs that much more..... so here's to the next great year for the Mariah Owners Club, Cheers :wink_thumbup:

WetWilly

wplaine 07-19-2010 01:42 AM

Many many thanks to the moderators, creators and contributors to this site. I try to make it a nightly stop to help out and give back!!!